Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Soup Kitchen

Oh dear, I fell for the oldest trick in the book, there is no fool like an old fool.
By their maths ye shall know them.
Having avoided the snares of chain letters, email scams and the like I fell for the idea of sending a recipe to the person at the top of a list and putting my email address at the bottom of the list. I liked the idea of getting a few recipes. I was asked to send it to 20 friends. They in their turn would send it to 20 friends, etc. I should have done the math. It was late and I had had the odd glass of tempranillo!
So the list below shows that at the 5th level we have more than included all those living in the UK!
Total Friends
Me 20 (I know, don't laugh!)
1st 400
2nd 8000
3rd 160000
4th 3200000
5th 64000000

For my sins I would be willing to post good, nourishing soup recipes on this site and any that
come from the email returns.

Send to buddhistpizza at gmail dot com
I'll tag all the posts I use with Soup Kitchen and give you an attribution if you want one!
It's going to be a cold winter in more ways than one.