Saturday, November 21, 2009

93

The celebration of the 93rd birthday of a family matriarch.
Fish in cream sauce, peas(frozen) and chips from the local; all as we believed the said matriarch
would want; but maybe not so. Of course the whole including cherry crumble and custard as a desert was supported by a very nice white wine.
Sadly, I'm sure if we had asked if she would like jelly and custard. The answer would be yes.
But we had fun, and cards from children and presents and lots of explosions of

Good gracious!

the most extreme expression I have heard my M(other) I(n) L(aw) - MIL come out with
I can get my head round a lot of things but not the idea that there might be a time or place or
condition I might not be able to get my head round things.
For me I think this is the most scary thing.

Anyway!
Gracias a la vida; again!