Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Last Will and Testament A. Blair.


Being of sound mind and firm intent I hereby dispose of my personal, political and literary estate.
To my wife and family I leave the legacy of the years I have spent in public service. My wish is that all my disposable property, land, houses and chattels, pensions, debts and credits, the total, to be for their benefit in perpetuity as agreed by my Executrix.
My personal papers, electronic correspondence and computer files I leave to Ms AC my political Executrix. It is my earnest wish that she dispose of them in such fashion that they do not cast doubt on my character, competence or capacity. It is also my wish that any benefit in cash or in kind which derives from these hereditaments is applied to the relief of poverty, famine, and destitution in the countries of Iraq and Afghanistan.
The manuscript of the Great Novel, The Songs and Riffs and The Literary Trivia I leave to Domenic Lawson for the Radio 4 Archive and hereby bequeath the fees for access to the same to the following Anj………