Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pie not in the sky?

A late advertisement from the folks at Thriving Too, pie to live for.
As the man said - times may be tough but pie is always good.
I'm a steak and kidney pud man but I do like the idea, especially the slow politics.

According to the post on PieLab for 26 October a Mr J Swift has stated, allegedly, that
Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.
Perhaps our great leaders, our great helmspersons, the suns in our hearts, should take note.
I think a certain Gauleiter by the name of Eric von Pickles may have broken a few pie-crusts in his time!

I am also reminded of Raspberry Pi.

We should declare next year the international year of the pie. After all, there's not much else likely to be going on. I shall get our lobbying arm, PizzaPie in the Sky (incorporated in the Cayenne Island, Double Blind Trust no. 666) to approach Mr Moon forthwith!