Friday, February 15, 2008

Pointless Incessant Barking.

Blogging. Why do we bother? Is it Pointless Incessant Barking?

It could be. We have a dog in our village which barks when his owners are out. It is left in the garden, presumably to deter burglars, but at the passing of a sparrow or a ‘Wee, sleekit, cow’rin’, tim’rous beastie’ it sets forth on this marathon. Pain in the ass? Of course! The dog, known in our house without affection as Big Dog, has problems. In addition to its owners, it probably has several personality disorders and we should tactfully move on.

Again John Naughton provides his rational for blogging in the way that he does, without comments.

It is a pleasure and a revelation to me. It is a place to be and it is amazing. You don’t have to read it. I can create a world where there is one with everything for me and as long as the blogspot persists I will have my space!

Maybe with the growing light there will be more images, ojala!