Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Didn't we do well?

So an interesting series of matches at the weekend!
I am surprised, but why should I be, by the domestic disharmony that the sport of Rugby can engender in households. Our East African co-respondent reports some contention about the England Oz Match!
Life in our neck of the woods has been little better. However, I don't think it was my comment about the Scots defeat. I, who would normally support the Scots against all but the English, opined that I could not bear to see them win as the thought of Frank Haddon smiling would drive me to an early grave!

A real senior moment, screaming for the French! C'mon Thumpy. Eh!

He came on late in the match but almost his first intervention was turnover ball!
A gallic shrug, a foul smelling fag, the reek of garlic in the air, a discussion of the post modern structuralist position and oh, we seem to have won! Mon dieu! All Black, what is zis All Black. Do you 'ave a position on existentialism? Mais Non! Steve Bell why do you spend all your time crucifying politicians they're not worth it.

More later!