Thursday, November 02, 2006

Photographer Watch

A recent trip to the south coast and a visit to A's friends and relations produced a clutch of opportunities to point and snap at the wonder of nature. Perhaps it is because I will never produce wonderful snaps of my own that I take such delight in snapping big boy (and girl) snappers. And boy was this a big one!

My what a big one!
A visit to Westonbirt Arboretum, along with half the population of Bristol, Bath and Gloucestershire, gave a rare view of the species homo digitus cameraensis as well as fine autumn colour.

I was here first. No you were notThere seemed to be some disagreement about territorial rights; unfortunately the necessary man in the long white coat festooned in sweaters, floppy hats and sunglasses was nowhere to be seen.

Bad light stopped playSome of us just got a teeny bit over tired and emotional and decided to go for a cup of tea!

I'm sure anthropologist would have field trip in such circumstances. Maybe I should start a flickr photostream.
What is the collective noun for digital snappers?
Light Byte! Hmm.