Friday, July 21, 2017

I'll publish yours if ...



Occasionally BP encourages an open debate between editorial and creative members of the cooperative. The usual parenthetical delimiters  and the employment of ellipses is dispensed  with to encourage a full and frank discussion much like the old catechistic method of inculcating doctrinal certainties.

Has there been a bit of a ruck about the old BeeB and the payment of the workers?
There has, indeed. 

Have some of the troops been what can only be described as peeved?
Deeply, I suspect.

Emily, Jane and the women, have been up in arms about it, have they not?
Monstrously so, I fear. 

Could we suggest some names are quite notable by their absence?
A very taxing arrangement, I would judge.

I hope you are not implying, given the alacrity of m'learned friends to seek redress, any malfeasance.
I would not wish to evade the issue but, allegedly, it is wholly avoidable.
Amen