Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Rapacious Coalition Forces

So there I was. Left home at 10 past sparrowfart, caught the train at sp.41, even though the display at the local station said , and headed for the great Wen!.
I thought, coffee, sniffed my way to a dealer and nearly tripped over St Vincent de Cable. Having made the deal and slumped into a corner to savour my hit who should pass before my eyes but Ian Drunken Smith! He was attended to in much the same way as the owner of a small yappie dog by a civil servant. What did they put in that Americano?
They were going to have a Cabinet Meeting OOp North. Why? You are going to shaft the livelihoods and family fortunes of milliones de paisanos why should you give a f**k where you do it?

Interesting though.
You can organise, as a certain Mr J. Hill mentioned.
Just say;- take your nasty rapacious capitalist hands of ma assets.
Ma community owns them and you must not touch them!

http://www.newstartmag.co.uk/files/bid.pdf